The tools you need to raise and care for beef cattle
Beef cattle farming is a business that continues to grow in theUnited States and around the world, and it will only grow larger asthe demand for beef continues to increase. Raising Beef CattleFor Dummies provides you with an introduction to all aspects ofraising beef cattle. Packed with expert tips from experiencedfarmers, it gives any level of cattle-raiser the tools needed toincrease the quantity and quality of your farm's output andmaintain a healthy herd.
Raising Beef Cattle For Dummies is the go-to resource foraspiring cattle farmers. With important information on health,handling, and breeding, and detailed coverage of equipment andsupplies, it is teeming with useful information that anyoneinterested in raising cattle should have.
- Advice on which beef cattle breeds to rear
- The prevention and treatment of common diseases
- Caring for pregnant heifers and calving procedures
- Dietary specifications dependent on breed
- Guidance on humane management
- Creating an open and safe pasture habitat
If you're an aspiring cattle farmer looking to begin raisingcattle or an established raiser interested in expanding your herd,Raising Beef Cattle For Dummies has you covered.