Happiness Tuesday #52!

Happiness is being able to ride your bike to the beach.

Happiness is finding some shade under the umbrella of a giant sunflower.

Happiness is another great art project.

And last, but not least, happiness is capturing a ball as it hovers over the sand. Also awesome is┬ácapturing a full year of happiness. I’m not sure if I should continue this each week or if I should come up with something new. What do you think? Let me know in the comments.

About these ads

About bridgetstraub

Author, Artist & Mom. First novel "Searching for My Wand" was published in December 2011
This entry was posted in My Blogs and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Happiness Tuesday #52!

1. Margarita says:

I like the Happiness Is… I like the reminder, and I like seeing what others consider happiness! :)

2. Jenni says:

I love Happiness Tuesday and I love your photographs! The ball one is very cool.

3. Hi there – new follower via the Tues Archive Link-Up. I say go for it and keep doing it. It’s a way for regular followers to keep up with you and might spark ideas for people re: what they might want to do. Had to laugh at the hovering ball. That reminded me of when I was maybe 9 or 10 at a friend’s house. We were playing kickball in the front yard, and when I kicked the ball, it landed on top of a power line and rolled all the way across their front yard on the wire. If anyone had driven by at the time, it would have looked like we were watching for aliens or something. We were all statue still staring up in the air watching it in slow motion LOL. I still have no idea how it did that but hey, it made our day at the time. :)

4. kenyagjohnson says:

Your happiness is posts make me smile. Keep doing what you do. Sometimes one’s inspiration comes from another. Now where do giant sunflowers exist? I’ve never seen one.

5. LOVE that sunflower!!!!!! It screams happiness!!!

6. Rosemary / RomanticMarriage.Org says:

I love the hovering ball. What a great picture!

7. Ann says:

Just discovered your blog thru the Tues Archive link … Pictures of happiness are always such good reminders that happiness isn’t something that can be bought! ..

8. DMcCormick says:

lovely post – and GORGEOUS photos! :)

9. I love these posts . . . please keep them coming. :-) That sunflower truly brightened my day.

10. This is my first visit to your blog, but I say keep it! I’m sure you’ve inspired many through your weekly posts, they’d miss them!

11. This was very cool – I liked it a lot! Catching the ball at that moment was awesome, as were all of your photos:)